Self love is the most important among all forms of love. If a person is unable to love themselves, it’s impossible for them to be able to give love to someone else. You can’t even imagine having a happy life if your love towards yourself is shaky. Law of attraction is one of the best ways to attract positive thoughts and energy into your life and affirmations make it even easier for you. Since affirmations are already positive by nature, you can attract all the right things into your life by just following them consistently.
Table of Contents
How Is Law Of Attraction And Self Love Affirmations Related?
Life is mostly uncertain and unpredictable, we can’t really tell what it holds for us next. But there are certain universal principles that teach us how to deal with life in a correct way. One of the principles is the law of attraction which states that things you attract into your life depend completely on what you focus on. It says if you focus on the negative, chances are that the negative in your life will grow. Likewise, when you focus on something positive and meaningful, you will receive positivity in your life.
Affirmations help you focus on the positive, they help you put the law of attraction to a good use. Once you start spending time with positive words and affirmations, the positive changes automatically begin to follow. If you want Self love to grow, you need to focus on loving yourself through self love affirmations.
How Do Law Of Attraction Affirmations Work?
Affirmations are already positive statements by nature which means if you follow them religiously, you will attract good and positive energy into your life. All you need to do is, write down the most influential and relevant affirmations that you think empower you and repeat them to yourself everyday. This is exactly what the law of attraction means, attracting what you focus on. Through affirmations you learn to focus on the positive hence you only attract the positive.
Here are some law of attraction affirmations for self love.
Law Of Attraction Affirmations For Self love
- I love myself for being authentic .
- I don’t have to shift my true personality for the sake of others .
- I am good as I am .
- I admire my ability to learn and understand .
- I am constantly working on myself .
- All my family and friends love me for being bold.
- I am honest and truthful.
- I am proud of my achievements.
- I am my own best friend.
- I absolutely love my own company.
- I have full control over my mind.
- The universe always works in my favour.
- I take care of my physical as well as mental health.
- I am a loving person.
- I am desirable.
Powerful Law Of Attraction Affirmations For Self love
- I inspire people to do their best in life.
- Calmness is my companion.
- Kindness is my strength.
- I am good at letting go of the negative energies from my system.
- I eat clean.
- I have a great sense of humour.
- I am always grateful for all the good things in life.
- I believe in myself.
- My family is proud of me.
- I deserve a happy and healthy life.
- I have a power to attract the positive into my life.
- I am very good at problem solving.
- I constantly amaze people with my skills.
- My body and mind are always stress free.
- I am good at letting go of my worries and insecurities.
Morning Law Of Attraction Affirmations For Self love
- I acknowledge the fact that I am not perfect.
- I accept all my imperfections with kindness.
- I have a good grip over my thoughts.
- I do not let my mind wander around negativity.
- I am headed to a much calmer place in my life.
- I handle all the odd situations effectively.
- I am extremely kind and gentle to other people.
- Everything works out in my favour in the end.
- I am gaining confidence and releasing fear.
- I am powerful enough to have good control over my life.
- I am learning to support my best self.
- I am stronger than I think.
- Even if things are tough right now, I believe that it will be okay.
- I am worthy of all the respect, compassion and positivity.
- I am responsible for how my life works.
Short Law Of Attraction Affirmations For Self love
- I thank God every for showering me with endless opportunities.
- I acknowledge my feelings are thoughts.
- I don’t force myself to do things that my body and mind don’t want to do.
- I make good choices in life.
- I am trustable.
- I go through life one step at a time.
- I allow myself to heal and grow.
- I give enough time to self care.
- My sanity is my primary focus.
- I let off toxic people.
- There is no place for toxic behaviour in my life.
- I deserve to be treated well.
- I am proud of how far I have come in life.
- I am responsible for both my happiness and misery.
- I chose to be happy each day regardless of what I cannot control.
The law of attraction affirmations are one of the most realistic ways to build self love. It might feel a little hard in the beginning and changes might take time to show but it will all be worth it. A person without self love is nothing but a lifeless creature who has no idea of how things work. But the best part about self love is that it can be built with patience and one of the ways to do it is by following affirmations and sticking to them. They not only promote confidence in a person but also promote worth and self-esteem.