Most of our conflicts and problems lie under our subconscious, and that is exactly where Affirmations hit. Psychology says Affirmations primarily work around our subconscious level. They help people cope with difficult emotions and tough situations.
Affirmations are a process of retraining yourself to think more positively and act accordingly. With the help of affirmations, one gets a chance to see the world with an empowered perspective. They help us alter subconscious thoughts and change our lives for the better.
Table of Contents
Why Do Positive Affirmations Work?
There is no magic, but complete science, as the popularity of positive Affirmations is based on well-accepted psychological theories. They help you banish negativity from your life.
A recent study showed that self – affirmations alter the brain systems and make it a solid self-help strategy.
How Do Positive Affirmations Work?
Self Affirmations is a psychological technique that requires you to think or write about your core values. Once they are wired into your brain, it is impossible to ignore them.
The human brain can’t distinguish between reality and fantasy, which is why when a person reaffirms a concept, their mind will certainly believe it.
Practising Positive affirmations brings positive results and helps you maintain that positive mindset in the longer run.
You can either write these Affirmations in your personal diary or use a phone to store them and read them out loud to yourself every day. You need to remind yourself to be consistent with this approach until it becomes a part of your mandatory routine.
Affirmations have the power to positively influences your day, and they are a powerful tool to help you achieve your goals and targets.
Here are some morning positive affirmations to have a good day.
- Today and every day, I am blessed.
- I am excited to start my day.
- I am at peace.
- I am full of joy.
- My life is fulfilling, and there is nothing more that I want from it.
- I am so grateful to have this life.
- I adore myself.
- I will always be committed to my personal growth.
- Every day I become a better version of myself.
- I am well rested.
- My mind and body are powerful.
- I am full of energy.
- Every day I wake up with a smile.
- I feel so alive today and every day.
- I am strong enough to face everything in life.
- No challenge is too big for me.
- I am capable of overcoming everything.
- I am resilient.
- I effortlessly overcome the obstacles.
- Nothing can stand in my way.
- I am healthy and happy.
- I can get through hardships.
- I learn and grow through difficulties.
- I will press on and go forward.
- I let go of what no longer serves me.
- I welcome life as it comes.
- I take it one day at a time.
- I always pick myself back up.
- I am adaptable.
- I am focused.
- I will accomplish all my tasks today.
- I attract success.
- I am on my way to having a Good Day.
- I will be productive today.
- I always carry great ideas with me.
- I attract success.
- My mind is clear to grasp quickly.
- I am organised.
- I will see today’s work through.
- I believe in myself.
- I know I am a wonderful human.
- My confidence and self-esteem are higher than ever.
- I know what I am worthy of.
- I have loving and supportive people around me.
- I am heading towards becoming the best version of myself.
- I will achieve what I desire.
- I radiate Positivity and confidence.
- I take decisions that are in my favour.
- I keep my mental health in check.
- I surrender to life and be ready for the lessons it has taught me.
- I let go of toxic people.
- I stay away from everything and everyone that does not add value to my life.
- I am courageous.
- People’s perspective of me does not define my worth.
- I value what values me.
- I handle life with care and love.
- I am being gentle to myself.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am strong and capable.
- Nothing will stop my progress.
- I am fearless and thrive under pressure.
- I am open to learning new things.
- I am a good person deserving of love and affection.
- I am excited to see what blessings this day will bring.
- My life has purpose and direction.
- I allow myself to rest and value my time.
- My thoughts and feelings deserve to be heard.
- I can deal with this situation with strength and determination.
The Bottom Line
Positive affirmations can be life-changing only if taken seriously. So many people try them but fail due to their own inconsistency and then blame the process. Self Affirmations can only help those who take the challenge to be consistent and practise them every day.
You just need to figure out which Positive affirmations suit your life or mind. Your consistency towards them will undoubtedly get you the life you desire.