Acceptance does not come easy, especially when times are hard. Every time we find ourselves in difficult or bad situations, we wish to turn things around, but acceptance seems the hardest to go through.
No matter how hard we try to push, it does take a lot to accept something we are not ready for.
When life hits us hard, maybe the best thing that we can do to ourselves is breathe through it and accept everything that comes our way because things do get out of control every now and then. Sometimes we laugh, and sometimes we cry as life has its own way of functioning, and the sooner we accept it, the better it is.
One thing we need to remember is things get better with time, so, if you are sad, accept the emotions and feel sad because it will be fine after a while.
Table of Contents
How Affirmations Help With Acceptance
Affirmations are a way to help you keep going when you feel defeated by things you can’t control. They allow you to move through pain and heal your mindset. You need to attach elevated feelings to these powerful words to better your mindset.
Positive affirmations help you accept things that you find hard to move on with, and the acceptance that comes along can work miracles in your life as you begin to follow the path that the universe has set out for you.
Here are 50+ morning positive affirmations for acceptance that will help you accept life as it is and give you the energy to keep going.
Morning Positive Affirmations For Acceptance
- I accept everything in life as it comes to me.
- As I go through life, all situations help to empower me, inspire me, and give me direction.
- I accept the small joys woven throughout my life.
- I take complete responsibility for my actions and words.
- I fully accept that which cannot change and humbly take charge of which I can.
- I am full of acceptance and joy.
- I give freely.
- I relax, allow and release.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- I learn from my mistakes and accept them as an opportunity to grow.
- I am grateful for everything in my life.
- I accept my life choices and the decisions that I make.
- I embrace what it teaches me, even if it is terrible.
- I use everything in my life to lift myself up.
- I accept that I will die one day, so I make the best out of my life.
Morning Positive Affirmations For Accepting Yourself
- I embrace the power that I am carrying with me right now.
- I concentrate my energy on good and positive things in life.
- I let go of what’s not in my control.
- I have amazing things happening in life.
- I accept how the universe works and allow everything else to flow.
- I am in a good flow.
- I accept life as a beautiful manifestation of my thoughts and beliefs.
- I allow the light of the universe into my life.
- I allow my life to attract positive and only positive energy as well as people.
- I accept compliments.
Daily Morning Affirmations For Acceptance
- I accept others for who/what they are.
- I spread positive energy.
- I find learning opportunities in every situation.
- I give and accept money easily.
- I accept what I require.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I go deep when I doubt myself to find the power of my soul.
- I let go.
- I accept my past and am grateful for teaching me life lessons.
- I acknowledge all the great things that life has taught me.
- I accept that which I cannot change.
- I love myself for the person I am right now.
- I accept my differences and believe in my uniqueness.
- I live each day with complete acceptance.
- I accept things beyond my control.
Self-love And Acceptance Affirmations
- I am open to receiving beautiful things in my life.
- I surrender to the power of the universe and believe in its functioning.
- I allow love, wonder, joy and bliss to flow through my life.
- I acknowledge how powerful I am.
- The power of the universe flows through me.
- I unconditionally accept the life I have been given.
- I receive life as a gift with gratitude and humanity.
- I relax, allow, and release.
- I have amazing things happening in my life!
- I give positive thoughts and feelings freely.
Morning Positive affirmations For Accepting Yourself
- I am a wonderful person.
- My confidence and self-esteem are high.
- I know my worth.
- I love who I am.
- The people in my life love and support me.
- I am reclaiming my power.
- I am naturally stress-free.
- I am letting go of my worries.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am a positive person who attracts positive things into my life.
The Bottom Line
Life is not always fair and fun, and it has its own way of teaching and preparing us for hardships, which is why we often find ourselves stuck in difficult situations. There is no shortcut for getting out of hard times; the only way out is through.
Affirmations give us the courage and energy to be strong through such times, and we start accepting life with whatever it throws at us.
All we have to do is repeat the affirmations we choose every day and believe in ourselves.
Time has an immense power to heal everything. We need to trust the process of the universe and keep moving.
Also read: 75+ Morning Affirmation For Women