Knowing that you’re healthy is as important as staying healthy, and affirmations for health anxiety can enable you to strike a fine balance between the two.
It is quite natural to feel a little concerned when your body is experiencing unusual signs. You’d certainly want to see a medical professional in such a scenario and get your queries resolved. However, if you experience the constant urge to recheck yourself and do not feel assured about your well-being despite normal results, then you need to rethink. Being consistently occupied by negative thoughts related to health may indicate health anxiety.
Table of Contents
Understanding Health Anxiety
Health anxiety, also known as illness anxiety, is characterised by a constant worry of being caught by a serious disease or having started exhibiting a few symptoms related to it. The fear may even take over your day-to-day activities, and you may find yourself taking countless preventive measures and doing long hours of research on different health conditions based on your hypothetical thoughts.
Here’s a list of positive affirmations for health anxiety that will refresh your perspective towards health and help you feel at ease.
Positive Affirmations for Health Anxiety
- My body is free of ailments.
- My health is improving each day and I can experience it.
- My health is healing beautifully.
- My physical, mental, and emotional health is far more stronger than I imagine.
- I am enjoying every moment of my present and look forward to a blissful future.
- Mornings enliven me.
- I feel rejuvenated as the earliest sunrays kiss my face.
- My bones are strong, and so is my willpower.
- I feel calm and at peace throughout the day.
- I am continuously focusing on my day-to-day activities.
- My body is intelligent and it will show signs if it needs help.
- I look forward to spending my day more productively.
- I choose to be in the present and avoid getting caught up in imaginary health consequences.
- My body is so stress-free right now and it will always be so.
- Diseases are short-lived. It’s the lack of faith that burns our peace. So, I choose to believe in health positivity.
- I take care of myself rather than being obsessed with avoiding it.
- My health is influenced by my thoughts, so I choose to think positively.
- I am healthy, blissful, and prosperous.
- I am confident about my physical well-being.
- My body is feeling the best it can.
- My health mirrors my happiness.
- I am a strong-headed person and it helps me heal.
- My bodily discomfort was a state of mind, and it has healed.
- I choose to maintain my health.
- My body listens to what I think, so I am ready to attract optimistic thoughts only.
“I Am” Affirmations for Anxiety
- I am way beyond my anxiety.
- I am able to successfully tackle my negative thoughts.
- I am becoming healthier and happier.
- I am feeling beautiful from within.
- I am feeling calm as the morning dewdrops carefully rest on the flowers.
- I am developing strength by thinking positively.
- I am redirecting my thoughts towards fruitful activities.
- I am enchanted by the wonders nature can do.
- I am learning to believe in the healing power of my body.
- I am gaining better control over my thoughts.
- I am grateful for my bodily and mental well-being.
Affirmations for Morning Anxiety
- Mornings spark a new touch of life within me.
- I feel energised and powerful.
- I feel assured and secured against all the negativity in the world.
- I am aware of the trigger points of my health anxiety and I am working towards improving them.
- I am addressing my pinpoints with great patience.
- I am physically present and logged in at this very moment.
- I am feeling and healing better day by day.
- I eat nutritious food which deeply enhances my health.
- Health is important, but having faith in my well-being also matters.
- I inspire my friends and family to stay fit.
- I prioritise my tasks and devote equal attention to each.
- I control my thoughts and avoid getting carried away.
- I recognise the difference between self-love and self-obsession.
- A little discomfort is normal and I can deal with it easily.
- I feel put together and settled.
- I am filled with joy and optimism.
- I am excited to utilise the precious time I’m gifted with.
- I rejoiced at the splendid natural beauty around me.
- Morning vibes are pleasant and I am set for a pleasant day ahead.
- Exercise makes me feel fresh and enthusiastic about the day ahead.
If ignored, health anxiety can become even more traumatising than a severe disease as it hampers your ability to function smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Religiously exercising affirmations for morning anxiety can help you get rid of those disturbing thoughts and will fill your mind with reassurance, gratitude, and peace. Consider reciting or listening to the daily affirmations every morning, before you start your day, and you’ll notice a drastic reduction in your stress and anxiety levels, thus feeling light and lively!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What are some common symptoms of health anxiety?
Constant urge to check for any indications of illnesses, such as lumps, swelling, pain, redness, worrying about your overall well-being, the fear of getting a disease, and fearing that the doctor must have done the wrong diagnosis are a few common symptoms of health anxiety.
Q2. How do you break the cycle of health anxiety?
You can break the vicious cycle of health anxiety by avoiding excessive self-evaluation like checking weight, hypertension, sugar, and oxygen every now and then, and avoiding digging into health-related information through obsessive research. Also, try to take relevant steps towards improving your health rather than doubting, overthinking, and contemplating extreme consequences.
Q3. Can health anxiety be completely cured?
Every person naturally experiences a certain level of anxiety on some days. Hence, it is a very part of your being. Although you cannot get rid of it completely, you can surely reduce it to a great extent by practising affirmations for health anxiety every morning before you start your day. It will help you attract positive thoughts and feel calm and confident throughout your day, no matter how challenging it is.