Staying positive during pregnancy is very important as it is the most crucial time of every woman’s life.
You go through multiple physical and mental changes and also deal with mood swings.
This makes the entire process a little more complicated, which demands to be dealt with positively. Affirmations are a compelling way to sail through the pregnancy period. It does not take much time or effort, and the results are always astonishing.
You can just sit at home and read positive affirmations to yourself every day without putting in hard work.
Table of Contents
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Affirmations are powerful words and statements that, if you repeat them to yourself every day, will change your life to a positive one in no time. All you have to do is find the words that motivate and encourage you to do your best in life. Affirmations are made to deal with the most difficult times of human life.
Do Pregnancy Affirmations Work?
Affirmations work for everyone, but one must consistently repeat them every day. Pregnancy can be a lot harder than we think, and staying positive is of utmost importance. Science says the human brain can build positive neurons if you repeatedly say positive phrases to yourself. This proves that pregnancy affirmations do work if repeated consistently.
Why Positive Affirmations For Pregnancy?
There are so many reasons why affirmations should be used during pregnancy. Affirmations not only help you stay positive but also help you deal with your mood swings.
They help you empower your thought process and calm stress and anxiety. It is very important for the mother to feel good and happy; then, only the baby will be much healthier.
Here are some powerful positive affirmations for pregnancy.
Positive Affirmations For Pregnancy
- I am fully prepared to bring another life into the world.
- I love how my body is changing.
- I love that I am moving toward motherhood.
- I am feeling empowered.
- I am emotionally strong.
- My partner and I are very happy with the pregnancy news.
- I can’t wait to see my little angel.
- I am healthy.
- My body is healthy and fit.
- My mind is calm and stress-free.
- Mood swings are normal, and I will sail through this.
- Every change and pain is worth it.
- I am happy and grateful now that I am becoming a mother.
- Being pregnant is the best feeling in the world.
- Good and positive people surround me.
- I have a very loving partner and a supportive family.
- I have created a beautiful life that my baby can also participate in.
- I am lucky that I could be pregnant.
- There are no complications, and I am grateful for that.
- I appreciate my body for accepting a new life.
Morning Affirmations For Pregnancy
- I am in an excellent position to start a family.
- I can’t wait to become a mother.
- I love the fact that I am finally pregnant.
- I am so blessed to have a healthy baby finally.
- My family is super excited about the news.
- I am spiritually healthy.
- I let go of the negativity.
- My baby is my strength.
- I am growing and evolving every day.
- I feel secure being pregnant, as everyone around me takes good care of me.
- It’s a privilege to be able to get pregnant.
- I am thankful for everything that I have.
- I can handle the changes that I am going through.
- I am grateful for my body working day and night to keep my baby safe.
- I love my partner for how supportive he is.
- I am taking care of my mental health.
- I am eating healthily.
- I am keeping away from everything that’s unhealthy for my baby.
- I am allowing the positivity to consume me.
- I let go of any fear and anxiety that could harm me.
- I love myself.
- I am taking good care of my body.
- I deserve to rest during my pregnancy.
- I will try my best to keep my baby healthy and safe.
- I am keeping away from negativity.
Positive Affirmations During Pregnancy
- I read good books to keep my mind in control.
- I am happy that I am allowed to express my emotions.
- The pain I am going through is temporary, but the joy will be forever.
- My emotions are under control.
- Pregnancy has made me look the most beautiful.
- It feels wonderful to know that I am giving birth to another human.
- I feel happy to have another life inside of me.
- I am grateful for all the support from my family and friends.
- My partner is there to listen to me.
- I am grateful to have such an excellent partner.
- I am so proud of myself for being so courageous.
- Pregnancy is a beautiful feeling.
- My skin looks healthier than before.
- I am staying calm.
- I exercise every day.
- I am drinking enough water.
- I cherish every moment of my pregnancy.
- My life story is unfolding as I wanted it to.
- I am enough.
- My body is trying its best to keep my baby safe.
- I am grateful for my body to create a new life.
- I am happy and content.
- I was meant to become a mother.
- I let go of everything that worries me directly or indirectly.
- I am so lucky that I could be pregnant.
Positive Pregnancy Mantras
- I am grateful for all the abundance and prosperity in my life.
- I am grateful that I can take care of my baby.
- I am financially ready to take care of another person.
- I am letting the universe decide what’s best for me.
- I am only going to take positive energy into my life.
- I am attracting great things to my future.
- I welcome this baby into a new world.
- I will protect my child with my life.
- My baby and I are in the best health.
- I only invite the most uplifting energy into my life.
- I am beautiful.
- My baby is going to be healthy.
- I have everything that I need to become a mother.
- I know my baby is sent to me by God.
- I Embrace my pregnancy.
Powerful Affirmations For Pregnancy
- I Embrace motherhood.
- My baby is worth the pain and difficulties I face now.
- My life is all about good things.
- My body is changing for the good.
- I am stress-free.
- I am following a good diet to keep my baby and me healthy.
- I am surrounded by good energy.
- I have waited for my baby my whole life.
- My baby is developing perfectly.
- I am ready to become a mother finally.
- I take care of my body.
- I take care of my personal needs as well.
- I am taking care of my individuality.
- My partner is the best in the world.
- I feel more empowered than ever.
- I am not letting the negative thoughts consume me.
- I am trying my best to stay calm and anxiety free.
- All the pain and struggle I am going through are temporary.
- I will soon become a mother, which is wonderful news.
- I am nourishing my baby.
The Bottom Line
Motherhood is something that every woman waits for her entire life, but the process is not easy. There are multiple physical and mental changes that they need to go through, thus making the entire pregnancy process very hard.
Since the pregnancy period is the most delicate for every woman, they must stay positive throughout the process, and for that, affirmations can work as a game changer.
Affirmations are not the time or energy consumption; they are easy to follow but very effective. All you need to do is, repeat the most positive phrases to yourself every day, and you will see so many positive changes all at once.
Also read: 70+ Positive Affirmations To Stay Calm